Are you an experienced Support Worker? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference to others?
Unique Community Services are looking for Support Workers that are driven to make a difference to people’s lives and who have experience of supporting individuals with a range of complex care needs.
You’ll be working closely with individuals, their families and all those within their support network to develop detailed support plans and risk assessments, promoting community engagement and inclusion and encouraging independent living for a truly meaningful life.
What we’re looking for
In order to provide the highest levels of care to the people we support and their support networks, our experienced Support Workers need to have:
- A diploma in Health and Social Care Level 2 (or a completed Care Certificate, or 2 years of work experience in the care sector)
- A full UK driving licence and your own car
- Good relationship building and team player skills
- A warm, friendly and enthusiastic personality with a real passion to make a difference
- A punctual and flexible nature.
What we offer
In return for your passion and hard work, we offer our family members:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
- Book and manage your shifts on the go with our new app
- Flexible working patterns, fantastic placements and career development opportunities
- A fully digital registration process
- Payroll support and weekly pay
- A dedicated Clinician Care Team, plus a benefits and rewards package.
How to apply
If this sounds like the right fit, then we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, submit your CV detailing your qualifications and experience.
If you have any questions or would like an informal chat about this role please contact Nicolas Berrios on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 073 9209 0653